Sorry..this time of year I always channel bits from A Christmas Story (maybe it’s because I have to watch it over and over…yeah, I’m talkin’ to you, Mr. G!).
All kidding aside, I am honored to be listed for The Superior Scribbler Award by one of the finest bloggers around, Huckleberry Days (and I’d say that even if they didn’t list me…have you seen their photos?!).
Now, I have to list 5 blogs to pass on this award…which is asking a lot from someone who can’t even decide what to eat for lunch most days. So, in no particular order or rhyme or reason, I present to you 5 blogs you should take a gander at:
- Bug Girl’s Blog, because I never would have started blogging if it weren’t for her and because she’s a damn fine writer about insects and science.
- Endangered Ugly Things, for clever, witty science writing about non-photogenic fauna (and a source for Save the Wartyback Mussel shirts!). Give some love to the hard-working grad student in the form of comments.
- Because they do not post too often, I am listing two of my favorite blogs by librarians as one: If This Be Method and Snaps North. Awesome photos, a wide variety of topics and these women always make me laugh!
- Journey to the Center has many blogs and this is just her latest one. She is a naturalist on a cross-country trip and takes amazing photos.
- Miss Information, a librarian blog that will have you laughing until you cry (or maybe you were crying and then you’ll be laughing…either way, she’s spot on).
According to the award guidelines I must post these rules: